Upcoming trip dates
- Myanmar: August 9-18, 2018, Dental Hygiene, Oral Hygiene Education, Pastor’s Training, Children’s Ministry, Water Safety, Cavity Arrestor, Vision
- Central Africa: September 4-14, 2018, Extractions
- Myanmar: November 9-19, 2018, Extractions
- West Africa: January 11-20, 2019, Extractions
- North Southeast Asia: February 8-18, 2019, Extractions, Dental Hygiene, Water Safety, Cavity Arrestor, Sewing
If you are interested in participating in a trip or scheduling a training, please simply reply to this email or call our office at 502-544-9031.
A new concept in short term missions
Many of us participate in traditional missions trips. We travel to a developing country, help build a church or teach VBS, and return home. Afterward, we often experience a nagging feeling, wondering if the amount of resources we spent to get in country could have been used to create a more lasting impact. Jesus has called us not just to produce fruit for a season, but to produce fruit that lasts (John 15:16).
mPower Approach modules: These packaged training modules allow you to teach a skill to leave behind. Each module is designed to integrate a Christian worker into the culture, serve people, and generate the means to materially support the worker’s family. mPower Approach plans every aspect from technology, technique, and operations to how the module should be integrated with ministry. This is a new paradigm in short term missions.